Sunday, April 17, 2011

Love

Love. One of the most open ended words in the world. Love comes in many different ways, acts in different ways, and definitely ends in different ways. Each and every one of us have a story to tell. My story would probably be one of the longest most complicated love stories in the world. But that doesn't mean im not grateful for what it has brought to me. Love is the one thing that can change a person's whole perspective on theirself and also on the world. I have definitely changed because of one simple word but years of experience. It's nice to know your heart has a passion for beating. I now have a reason to look into the world with a big smile knowing that one person will be behind me smiling as well. I'm so happy to have a best friend that can appreciate me for who i am and what i stand for. Sooo grateful for that one boy in my life. He has taught me so much and has changed my life for the better. Though breakups aren't always easy, i always have a best friend who will make me happy. So i'm just gonna be happy that this special person isn't gone for good. Just bein happy with the little things that make me smile. Life is good. :) i love you brady!

No comments: