Tuesday, March 22, 2011

..Life..

It's crazy to think about life lately. Time is flowing by and memories are blurring. Pain. Drama. Tears. Everything leaves my head spinning. There comes a point when i ask.. Why do i have to live through this? Little did i realize i'm not in the hospital... I'm not in Japan.. I'm not begging on the street.. I have the most wonderful family.. And an amazing boyfriend.. A warm house and food to keep me company. Why complain when i have a great community around me? Sometimes we dont realize how much we really have and how many people are there to comfort us when the sky is turning gray. Ya.. Sometimes we feel like we dont have one friend there for us.. Sometimes we feel like we dont have the strength to take another step forward.. BUT.. We have living breath and a beautiful world around us.. I find no sense in complaining about that. Life is beautiful. We just need to open our eyes a little wider and be grateful for the things that really matter in life. So step outside. Smell the fresh air. Smile. And tell yourself you are grateful. It's that easy. :)

No comments: